There are so many factors to consider when you try to find a rental house in Kajang, it depends on what the individual prefers and how acceptable it is.
1. Personally, if I already have a permanent job, I would first consider some places around the company, define an area, and subdivide the search in that area. The distance to the office should not be more than an hour by bus without traffic jams, and there should be at least one direct route. The best places are those with both public transport and the metro.
2. The first thing to consider in this area is whether there is a large food market, a large supermarket, a fast-food restaurant, a convenience store or a grocery shop. However, these conditions are generally available in densely populated areas with good transport links.
3. Next is the specific location of the house. It is recommended to stay away from main roads with high traffic flow, dusty and noisy. Don’t look for a house next door to a school, especially if you are working on a transfer system, you won’t have a lazy sleep in the morning if you are off on a weekday unless the quality of sleep is so good that you can’t wake up from the radio. It is best not to have a mahjong parlour or hardware shop downstairs or next door.
4. If there is a balcony, it is convenient to dry clothes and put miscellaneous things, and the ventilation and light will be relatively good.
5. The sound insulation of the house is very important, as well as the mobile phone signal.
6. Be sure to pay attention to the layout of the house, empty rooms when there is nothing inside, with house space looks quite large, but if a large space, each side of the gun are open doors, almost no side of the complete strong, such a house is not good to put things, but also not good layout, things more friends better not rent
7. The landlord. Are they reasonable and are they clear about the conditions? There is no guarantee that nothing will happen during your stay, for example, if a tap leaks or a light bulb breaks, you will need to talk to your landlord about this. Be prepared for the worst. It is important to be within your means before you rent. Then again, if you have a change of heart, such as having a fight with your girlfriend and having to break up, or not informing the landlord 7 days in advance, whether the deposit is refundable depends on the landlord’s character and grooming.