Maybe you are planning to invest in a unit of a condo, yet you are not sure if you like the idea of condo life. Well, the good thing about investing in a condo is you can always have it rented, in the event that you find living in it uncomfortable. After all, there are so many youngsters out there who want to live independently and condo life should be more than good enough for them.
But is it really okay to experience condo life? Check this out and learn about it:
· If you see an ad about a non-landed property, it is talking about those properties that are built on top of another, like a condo, apartment, and more. It means that there is no land involved and you only own the unit you bought. A condo is usually a part of a huge building. Most of the time, there are many floors and many units as well, which is quite different from an apartment.
· The thing when you are living in a condo, you usually don’t have to take care of the maintenance, or if you have, it will just be minimal since the HOA will be the one to take care of it. You will only be asked to give the agreed monthly contribution.
· Depending on the condo community you will end up with, security can be tight. Yes, and this is why this should be one of your concerns as well. You have to check if the security of the community you want to take part in is ok. Nevertheless, security in condos is better than in other types of properties or communities for that matter. Besides, if you are the type of person who does not want to live far from neighbors, you should like the condo life since your neighbors are just on the other side of the wall. This can add security as well.
· If you are the shy type of a person. You can’t help but socialize with others if you live in a condo. This is because you need to attend their meetings or you will be penalized. Most condo communities have HOAs which is the responsibility of every tenant. This is not optional and you need to be part of it. And in time, you will even just take it as something normal, you will wonder why you refuse to have friends before!
· And the last but not the least, is the fact that condos are more affordable compared to the other types of properties. Well, this is because it is smaller as well. In fact, if you are a family of 3 or 4, a condo might not be the right property for you. It will be too small for your family for sure.
So, do you think living in a condo is just perfect for you? If that is the case, you should check out this amazing condo in Bandar Sunway. You will love this for sure.